Cisco Switch 3750G-12S-S سوییچ سیسکو
Cisco Product Number: WS-C3750G-12S-S
Product Description: Catalyst 3750 Series switch module with 12 SFP Gigabit ethernet ports and 32Gbps high-speed stacking bus; features IP Base software feature set
Cisco 3750 Series switches improve LAN operating efficiency with ease of use and dependability in a diverse number of operating scenarios.
The Catalyst 3750 series features Cisco StackWise technology, which allows end-users to build a switching system one switch at a time.
For enterpise and midsized organizations, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series makes it simple to deploy converged applications and is adaptable to your changing business needs.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series is designed and optimized for high-density Gigabit Ethernet and everything below.
- Auto-config of new stack units
- DHCP auto-config of multiple switches through a boot server
- Automatic QoS (AutoQoS) for VoIP networks using Cisco IP phones.
- Configuration management makes sure all switches get upgraded when the master switch receives a new software version.
- Autosensing on each non-SFP port helps ease switch deployment in mixed 10, 100, and 1000BASE-T environments.
- Autonegotiating on all ports selects half or full-duplex mode to optimize bandwidth.
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Web-browser setup utility
- 32-Gbps switching fabric
- 12 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 32 Gbps high-speed stacking bus
- 1 RU stackable, multilayer switch
- IP Base image (IPB)