The Cisco Fast Ethernet HWICs are singlewide interface cards, available as a 1-port HWIC (HWIC-1FE) and as a 2-port HWIC (HWIC-2FE), that provide Cisco modular and integrated services routers with additional Layer 3 routed ports.
The Fast Ethernet routed ports on the HWICs have the same characteristics and features as the onboard LAN interfaces for the integrated-services-router platforms. Along with Layer 3 connectivity, such as per-port access control lists (ACLs), routing, and IP addressing, these HWICs provide functions equivalent to those of onboard Fast Ethernet routed ports. The following is a partial list of features supported in Cisco IOS® Software for the Fast Ethernet HWICs.
Ethernet and VLAN Features
● IEEE802.3 with IEEE802.2 Service Advertising Protocol (SAP)
● IEEE802.3 with IEEE802.2 and Subnetwork Access Protocol (SNAP)
● IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
● Autosensing, autonegotiation, and automatic media-dependent interface crossover
● Unique MAC address (not shared with any other interface on the router), assigned MAC address to interface, and subinterfaces
● Network Management Features
● Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) support
● Cisco NetFlow accounting
● Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
● Precedence setting and mapping (802.1p)
● Committed access rate (CAR)
● MAC address filtering
● Extended ACLs
● Voice and remaining QoS features, per platform and per Cisco IOS Software release
● Cisco Group Management Protocol and Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) for multicasting
هنوز نظری برای این محصول وجود ندارد.