Cisco Switch 3750G-48TS-S سوییچ سیسکو
- 32-Gbps switching fabric
- Stack-forwarding rate of 38.7 mpps for 64-byte packets
- Forwarding rate: 38.7 mpps (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS)
- 128 MB DRAM and 32 MB Flash memory (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS)
- Configurable up to 12,000 MAC addresses (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS)
- Configurable up to 11,000 unicast routes (Catalyst 3750G-48TS)
- Configurable up to 1000 IGMP groups and multicast routes (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS)
Connectors and Cabling
- 10BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Category 3 (Cat-3), 4, or 5 unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) cabling
- 100BASE-TX ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Cat-5 UTP cabling
- 100BASE-FX ports: MT-RJ connectors, 50/125 or 62.5/125 micron multimode fiber
- 1000BASE-T ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Cat-5 UTP cabling
- 1000BASE-T SFP-based ports: RJ-45 connectors, 2-pair Cat-5 UTP cabling
- 1000BASE-SX, -LX/LH, -ZX, and CWDM SFP-based ports: LC fiber connectors (single-mode, or multimode fiber)
- 10GBASE-ER XENPAK-based port (single-mode)
- 10GBASE-LR XENPAK-based port (single-mode)
- Cisco StackWise stacking ports: copper-based Cisco StackWise cabling that is also compatible with the StackWise Plus technology in the Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches.
- Management console port: RJ-45-to-DB9 cable for PC connections
- Customers can provide power to a switch by using either the internal power supply or a redundant power system (Cisco RPS 2300 or the Cisco RPS 675). The connectors are located at the back of the switch.
- Internal power supply connector
- The internal power supply is an autoranging unit.
- The internal power supply supports input voltages between 100 and 240VAC.
- Use the supplied AC power cord to connect the AC power connector to an AC power outlet.
- Cisco RPS Connector
- The connector offers connection for an optional Cisco RPS 2300 or RPS 675 that uses AC input and supplies DC output to the switch.
- The connector automatically senses when the internal power supply of a connected device fails and provides power to the failed device, preventing loss of network traffic.
- Only the Cisco RPS 2300 (model PWR-RPS2300) or the Cisco RPS 675 (PWR675-AC-RPS-N1=) should be attached to the redundant-power-supply receptacle.
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS: 48 dB
AC Input Voltage and Frequency
- 100-240VAC, 1.5-3.0A, 50-60 Hz (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS)
DC Input Voltages
- +12V at 17.5A (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS)